Chopper Rental Inventory:
Requirements / Coverage:
- Renters must be 18 years of age or older (including passenger) and have a current, valid, government issued motorcycle license.
- Renters Must Purchase a Supplemental Liability Insurance Policy (SLIP) - $50 (per rider); which is included in the advertised rental price and are responsible for the first $2,500 in damages and/or combined charges of any kind if an insurance claim is filed.
- Renters Must Agree and Sign the Las Vegas Choppers Rental Agreement & Terms and Conditions Policy including the Las Vegas Choppers Damage Liability Waiver (DLW) accepting All Responsibility for their Chopper Rental.
- Tour Guide - $350 per day (10AM-6PM / limit 4 choppers per tour guide)
- $100 per hour Late Fee + Rental Loss (if applicable)
- $100 Pick-Up / Delivery Charge (each way)
- $100 Roadside Assistance (rider at fault)
- $100 Additional Rider Fee
- $50 Loss Helmet Charge
- $50 Fuel Replenish
- $25 Loss Key Charge